Can you believe it I finally got this done! This process can be used for Exchange 2007 or 2010.

This is a basic walkthrough on getting OWA published through a TMG Front-end\Back-end scenario.
Well lets get started!
First we have to establish the basic configuration
The lab will be configured as shown

First Obviously we need physical connectivity as defined.

• 2 TMG servers with 2 NICs each
  • Each with a NIC on the DMZ network.
  • The Frontend connected to the ISP
  • The Backend connected to the LAN

Backend server

1. Configure NICs
    1. DMZ NIC = IP: 192.168.1.2/24, Gateway: 192.168.1.1, , DNS: Null
    2. Inter NIC = IP: 192.168.2.1/24 Gateway: Null, DNS: 192.168.2.10 (Internal Domain DNS)

2. Join to domain
  3. Install TMG
  4. Configuration
    1. Getting Started Wizard
    2. Configure Network Settings
      1. Next
      2. Next
      3. Important: Choose Private at the Bottom so the BE can route.
      4. Finish

3. Configure System Settings
      1. I make sure mine is connected to the domain (just makes permissions easier)

4. Define Deployment options
      1. This is a preference but for this Lab I disable all updates or NIS updates

5. Remote Access Wizard (again preference But I limit config as this is a publishing lab not client access)
      1. This one can make troubleshooting difficult if configured any other way

6. Network Rule Creation
      1. Edit the Internal to Perimeter Rule

7. Firewall Rule Creation

Front-end server

1. Configure NICs
    1. DMZ NIC = IP: 192.168.1.1/24, Gateway: 192.168.1.1, , DNS: 192.168.2.10 (Internal Domain DNS)
    2. Inter NIC = IP: ISP assigned Gateway: ISP assigned, DNS: null

2. Install TMG
  3. Configuration
    1. Getting Started Wizard
    2. Configure Network Settings
      1. Next
      2. Be sure to add the additional route for the LAN network behind the back-end server.
        This also adds the internal LAN network to the Internal Network object(networking\networks), and adds a static route for the Internal network as well (Networking\routing tab)
      3. In my case I have a dynamic IP in my lab, but this would be your ISP provided IP
      4. At this point you should have routing connectivity to the domain.

3. Configure System Settings
      1. I make sure mine is connected to the domain (just makes permissions easier)

You can join the domain here

4. Define Deployment options
      1. This is a preference but for this Lab I disable all updates or NIS updates

5. Remote Access Wizard (again preference But I limit config as this is a publishing lab not client access)
      1. This one can make troubleshooting difficult if configured any other way

6. Publishing Rules (Same as previous Posts, sample here see other posts for more details)
      1. This is a basic auth listener that will work for OWA\EAS\OLA but doesn’t include forms
      2. Make sure this Name is accessible from the FE server (the name also needs to be on the trusted certificate on the exchange server)
      3. This may change based on your scenario
      4. Finish

7. Apply Changes and Test!!!